Monday, April 15, 2013

Sandy

I am enjoying drawing the girls and using my Letraset Flex markers which are very similar to the Copics but the brush is thinner and firmer. Can't decide which I like the best--but I think I am liking the Flex markers the best. I bought some Bienfang Graphics 360 marker paper at a big discount today at our local art store thinking that it would work with the Flex markers and the Copics. Did not work. Glad I got this paper on sale. I can use it for tracing paper I guess.

This is Sandy---she is thinking hard about something.

4 comments:

Lisa Graham said...

Sandy is such a pretty thing. The faces you do always have such a sweetness about them.

fran pascazio said...

Sandy is sweetness . . .

Nancy Eaton said...

I love your faces! I hope you don't mind that I pinned them to Pinterest. Your name is on the pin.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ... I like these

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin