Tuesday, April 16, 2013

"Lolla 3" Supplies!




I thought it would be helpful to all my "Lollapalooza Three" students to have a supplies video. I have just posted it on the site so if you have access to the "Mini Tutorial" site then make sure you check it out. If you are a student and haven't seen the private tutorial blog then make sure you email me with the word STUDENT in the subject line of your email and I will send you the site.

Thanks so much y'all!!!

PS I also added "Five Minute Flowers" to get you ahead on your snippet pile!

3 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

Hello..I sent an e~mail re drop color flower painting classes..Just hoping you got it?
Thank you.

La Table De Nana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hallo, tolle Arbeiten. Welche Farben verwendest du für deine schönen Bilder. Sie faszinieren mich sehr.
Lieben Gruß, Kerstin

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin