Tuesday, April 16, 2013

"Lolla 3" Supplies!




I thought it would be helpful to all my "Lollapalooza Three" students to have a supplies video. I have just posted it on the site so if you have access to the "Mini Tutorial" site then make sure you check it out. If you are a student and haven't seen the private tutorial blog then make sure you email me with the word STUDENT in the subject line of your email and I will send you the site.

Thanks so much y'all!!!

PS I also added "Five Minute Flowers" to get you ahead on your snippet pile!

3 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

Hello..I sent an e~mail re drop color flower painting classes..Just hoping you got it?
Thank you.

La Table De Nana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kerstin Lungmuss - Rizi - said...

Hallo, tolle Arbeiten. Welche Farben verwendest du für deine schönen Bilder. Sie faszinieren mich sehr.
Lieben Gruß, Kerstin

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin