Tuesday, April 9, 2013

ATTENTION: ALL "LOLLAPALOOZA" STUDENTS

Would you like a couple of tutorials to get you ready for the upcoming clases???

Ok then-- if you have signed up and bought any of the classes or all three (thanks!!) then do this:
1.  Email me ---marthalever@gmail.com
2.  Put:   STUDENT into the subject line of your email (very important!)
3. I will send you the link to the private blog

I am starting to film Lollapalooza Three and I think a couple of advance tutorials would be helpful.  These will be available until June 24th when the class starts. These will be included in LollaTwo and Three so when you get to those videos you will already know how to do it! I am hoping that I can put a few more up too (hopefully)--- so make sure you save the site to your favorites.

If you haven't signed up yet you can do that HERE
Thanks so much!!!

2 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Hi Martha! I sent you an email right away - I am signed up for all three sessions and am very excited about the extra tutorials - thanks for doing this!!! Yeayyy!!!

Wildflowerhouse said...

Hi Martha, Just posted about your calligrafun class on my blog, just in case your ears were burning, I wanted you to know. I just signed up yesterday and have been having so much fun with it. Lots to practice ahead. Hope to find time for lalapalooza 3. Pop over a have a giggle at my post if you like.

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin