Thursday, December 1, 2011

Credit card flowers and journal page


I collaged some scrapbook paper first but not much of it showed through. Sometimes I put it down first just for the texture it gives and maybe some might show through. This was another late "nighttime" creation in the art closet here at home. 
It's a bit cheesy but I think I must like cheezy sometimes.
I will be teaching this technique but I am not sure if I am suppose to say where yet.
I will show you how I do it and you will "slap yo momma" as to how easy it is.
(My momma used to say expression so to all you non southerners--please excuse me)
I think that maybe we will even make a little mini masterpiece like this one but I haven't filmed it yet so who knows.

And here a journal page in my big journal. I haven't journaled recently in
my big journal. I am going to need a new one soon.





5 comments:

katie purcell said...

COME ON GIRLFRIEND WITH THOSE CREDIT CARD CLASSES! GUESS BOB AND I NEED TO GO ON A TRIP SO I CAN HAVE SOME HOTEL CARDS TO PAINT WITH.
XXOO

Peggy said...

Sign me up! Cheesy is in the eyes of the beholder! I love this!

Lesley Edmonds said...

I just so admire the way you can paint glass and water...your vases of flowers are wonderful.

Sandra Foster said...

Martha, I love the vase of flowers, must try it someday.

LuckyDog said...

Martha, I just think your big journals are TOO MUCH FUN!!!
You go, girl!!!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin