Sunday, June 22, 2008

"ANGELS UNAWARES"

This is another background I did but I just used regular watercolor rather than FW inks. I made a rectangle on watercolor paper with painters tape and layed in the color. This is always fun. I love peeling off the tape to see crisp borders after it dries.

I wrote this layout of Roman letters many years ago in a Master Calligraphy class. Again, I used PhotoShop to combine the background and the lettering that I have saved as a file on my computer.
The Roman letters are difficult to write with the corrrect spacing, pressure and consistency but this was a successful layout and the letters were pretty good.

I love this Scripture and used it a lot.
Makes you wonder doesn't it???

1 comment:

lori vliegen said...

i love what you're doing in photoshop with the watercolor backgrounds and your lettering. i especially love the colors in this background...really rich!

and...you can never go wrong with this scripture!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin