Monday, March 17, 2014

"Drawing the Girls" Online class starts today!

So excited about this new class. I absolutely love drawing these girls.  I am been trying to catch up on the Documented Life Project.  If you haven't seen this you should check it out! It really looks like lots of fun and a great way to keep your life organized. And it's free! I have been using the pages on the Moleshine calendar for my girls. Here are a few pages where I have used my girl drawings.






I haven't put my tabs in yet so when I do that I will show you. If you have signed up for my class I send you a BIG 'OLE THANK YOU!!!
And if you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to email me or message me from within the Typepad class.  And don't forget to post your images your draw! I want to see your new friends!  Give them a name too!

8 comments:

Kathleen said...

I'm so excited! I signed up yesterday and haven't received a link today yet to get in the class. Is it coming soon?

Sandi Keene said...

Thank you, Martha for mentioning the Documented Life Project in your post.We are so excited to have you with us. Another FL artist in the group is awesome! (All the Art5 girls live in central FL).
Your Faces class looks amazing and is very temptng! Congratulations!

Roben-Marie said...

Hey Martha!!

Thanks so much for the shout out about DLP!! Your faces are very sweet and I hope the class is a smashing success! Have a wonderful day!!

Cheers, Roben-Marie :)

Unknown said...

Just went through the videos of your class Martha! I have to say you are the first one that puts me at ease for drawing faces! I love your comfortable way and spontaneous comments - love the Shiva Stick addition; have them and haven't used them in awhile. Now I can!

The graph paper is the key, with me, for the "formula" getting the face in proportion - always had trouble with that.

Love, love, love this and so happy I signed up! I'll be practicing a lot of faces (love the Cher eyes).

xo Marilyn

BumbleVee said...

I put my first two faces on the Flickr group Martha.... I'm going to find me some of those Shiva sticks ... must give that a go...

Harley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harley said...

Nice post. check this out fun time for tweensdoodle art for kids

Unknown said...

We studied your blog and it is very nice. We found it really interesting and meaningful. We like your blog and would like to visit it again.This blog was mind blowing and attractive. Visit our page for more information. ColourWheel Art Class are leading art classes in Berkshire. We are running many courses in Drawing and art.

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin