Sunday, February 3, 2013

Just a little journal sketch

As I listen to Michael Nobbs and try to be "sustainably creative" everyday, this is the one thing that I managed today. Just a quick sketch in my journal with my Tombos of some funky apples in a wooden bowl.

Also, there were a few questions about yesterday's post about the monitor.  I went to Best Buy and asked them if I could display my iPad on an external monitor and they said I could with the right adaptor cord. So that's what I did. Now I paint at my easel by looking at the monitor. That is if I am not painting from a still life.
 No more printing out images to paint.

2 comments:

Marie aka Grams said...

I love this sketch as much as I love your polished, finished perfection. Thank you.

Martha Lever said...

Thank you Marie!!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin