Wednesday, October 8, 2008

PENSIVE WIND



This piece is painted on a piece of paste paper that I messed up. You never know how semingly gone wrong paste paper can relive. The face is Shiva oils (which I love and I love the smell) and I had a bit a trouble drawing the face. If you mess up the features you can not erase. This is a bad thing---but I really like the smoothness of the oil sticks. I need to figure out a way. I guess I could look at Kelly Rae's book again but I think I won't. I will figure it out myself this time. There is certainly a solution. I love drawing these faces and I need to keep drawing until I feel like I have a style and a look of my own. Then I will post them of Etsy--maybe.

1 comment:

lori vliegen said...

love it!! you definitely have your own style!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin