Saturday, August 23, 2008

"HURRICANE FAY PAINTINGS"




These are 4 ACEOs that I painted by candlelight during the howling wind and rain of Hurricane Fay. It was after I almost burned the house down with a candle and a plastic glass-(I won't say any more about it because I don't want to ever think about it again) Good lesson learned though and many thanks to God for surely "sending His angels concerning me to guard me in all of my ways."

So anyway, when the lights came back on---it needed a bit more color---so I punched it up a bit. I will put these into Etsy. Hurricane Fay art---do you think that might help sell them??

1 comment:

lori vliegen said...

your little pots are so cute...i especially like the "groupings"! i'm sure that someone will spot them on etsy and need to add them to their aceo collection!
oh...and i'm eager to hear your "candle and plastic glass" story....

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin