Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"THESE BOOTS WERE MADE FOR..."



These boots were made for walking.... in puddles---not necessarily for sketching! It was very hard to draw and since they were black I thought I needed to fill it in  but then you lose the shadows. The little table was hard too. It's kinda deceiving when you start to draw something. Even though it looks so simple, it's really not but I am new at drawing so everything is a learning experience and this blog will keep a record of my improvements.
The first drawing is just a pencil with no ink and it was actually the second one I drew .  Maybe a bit better--the shapes are more defined.

1 comment:

lori vliegen said...

yippee...my favorite boots! i totally agree that the simple shapes are difficult to draw (remember romans!). you did a great job!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin