Friday, November 22, 2013

Graphic Tulips Still life

8x8 oil on Wood Panel
Here is a fun oil painting. Actually it was more difficult with oils actually because drawing the dark lines around the objects was hard. That's why this type of painting definitely is easier using actylics. But I did want to try it will oils.  Actually if I just wait a day or so then I can define with a dark line but I am impatient.  This of course has an Angus flair although I would never put the lines like he does because that's his thing.
Here is my reference photo that I set up.

3 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

So beautiful and vibrant Martha. Thank you for sharing. Have a great day.

Debbie said...

Your recent paintings are so beautiful! I love your color choices!

Rynda Moore said...

I love this! You did a wonderful job!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin