Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 17 of 30-30

Just when I think I am sailing along in my daily painting, here comes a simple still life that
throws me for a loop. I guess I didn't realize how hard it would be to capture the white bowl, which is a new purchase from the antique store. White is tricky for me because it's not white really. I think I need to paint this set up again and see if it gets easier to paint. Not only is it hard to paint white it's hard to get the shape right. This was on a black background and I pretty much licked it to death--except at the top. I like to keep a little of the black showing. There's always tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is what I am loving about the 30 day challenge. There is no putting off what we need to learn. Tomorrow comes quickly. I like this painting and look forward to see your next move. More darks in the bowl? who knows........lol

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's just me or if everyone else encountering problems with
your blog. It appears like some of the text on your content are running off the screen.
Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to
them too? This could be a issue with my browser because I've had this happen previously. Cheers
My web blog custom stickers,custom labels,printing,

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin