Friday, October 21, 2011

Create the Art of your Heart


Well, I am back home now from Greenville and I had so many emotions when I left. I know it was time to go on home because I knew Macaulay and Morgan were fine but I sure am gonna miss my little babies.  Little Morgan is a very calm baby and sleeps well so far and baby Marc seems unfazed at it all and is concerned when she cries and rounds up all the pacifiers he can find. I will miss them but they are all doing fine.

I had to create a little ditty using my new spray dyes and some drawn chunky versals. This was an 11:00 pm quick ditty. I need to get back into the swing of things with my art. Hopefully I will be able to crank up again now that I am back home.

2 comments:

Isabel said...

Glad you are back and congrats on the new grandbaby:O) Cant wait to see what you create:O)

jgr said...

Yes, I can imagine it was hard to leave. Your quick page is lovely- I am intrigued to know more about your new spray dyes. p.s. There's a give-away on my blog if you're interested.

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin