Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Little Country Cottage


I don't have many photos that I have taken myself that are paint worthy.  I am so glad that the
Paint My Photo has great copyright free photos that you can paint. That's the point of the site. There are some really nice photos in this site can can be painted exactly as is or modified with cropping etc. This is one of those photos. I did modify this one because in the foreground were rows of lavender and after painting all those rows I decided it was just too busy so I painted over it to let the little cottage be the focus.


8 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

It's lovely Martha.

Vicki said...

Your painting is lovely! I am glad to hear about this website.

Jo C said...

You are so talented! I don't care if it's whimsical or fine art or teaching your craft/art, you knock it out of the ball park!

Terrie said...

So pretty! You certainly have a wide range of talents and I love this painter inspiration idea. I'll have to check out the site.

Unknown said...

What an idyllic spot. :) Very nice.

WayCoolWeaver said...

Love your work!

Is Paint my Photo an app?

Glengaryglenrose said...

Hi from Serbia, come and visit my blog

Martha Lever said...

Thank you so much everyone for your comments!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin