Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Week 30 for Documented Life project

This week was "Make a Smash Book" page.  Well, I had heard of a smash book but I have never made one. But actually I had kinda made one years ago but called it something else. So I had to go and Google Smash book to fine out what it was. Actually mine is not really right. I didn't have any labels or receipts that were interesting looking. So this is what emerged. Whether it right or not it was fun 
to make. I am waiting for them to say it's Collage Week!  Then I will be sitting pretty!
Have they already said that one???

5 comments:

Sandi Keene said...

It doesn't matter what you call it - your page is beautiful!!

Nancy said...

Lovely page- I'd have had to look up smash book, too. Your week 28 is adorable with your "sweetie pies" on it!

Martha Lever said...

Thank you Sandy and Nancy!!

Wildflowerhouse said...

I love your page. I am a little behind with DLP but am catching up as we speak.

tina said...

I love your art and i especially love how you combine typography with your paintings

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin