Monday, June 16, 2014

"Delightful" Hearts--Week 25 of DLP

I love this Scripture so when this week of "Documented Life Project's" challenge was to put hearts on our page I was excited to write out this Scripture. I used cold press watercolor paper so sometimes my lines are rather squiggly but actually that's the point of this lettering style.  Watercolor hearts are always fun!


alarmcat said...

"delightful" is right!! this is very nice!

fran pascazio said...

Beautiful Scipture, beautiful page! Love it!

Connie said...

Oh, I love that verse, too :)
Your work is so pretty . . . absolutely beautiful job.
Keep Smiling.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Kathleen said...

Absolutely love it!

LeeAnn@Encouragement Is Contagious said...

Like sprinkles of happiness flowing through your heart onto watercolor paper for us. I always ooh and ahh when I come by to visit you and your art Martha.

friv 7 said...

Cheerful heart as well as what we can do, as well as what joy brought to. It is a way of expressing love and joy.

kizi 4 said...

Great! Thanks for sharing the information. That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field.
pacman |happy wheels |my little pony games | unblocked games
friv4 kizi 4| unblockedgames

Bella Tran said...

This article is really fantastic and thanks for sharing the valuable post.
juegoskizi | juegos kizi | jogos do friv | jogos de friv | clickjogos | juegos de pou | juegos de terror | jogos online gratis |
unblocked games

Yepi - Yepi Games [ Juegos Yepi ] - Yepi 2, Yepi 3 said...

Visit our page in order to get professionally written academic papers

Hieu Nguyen said...

When you see the stress in work, life, friv could well be a good site to try. thanks you for sharing
Friv Games, Friv Online,, Friv


Blog Widget by LinkWithin